Summary in English
Current version: 1.6.1
This software average 3000 downloads per month.
Z-Anaglyph runs on Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000 and Windows XP, with a graphic card set at 800x600x16bits (65'536 colors) or better.
Z-Anaglyph will generate a red-blue composite images for 3D viewing (anaglyphs) from two separate images (left and right). Z-Anaglyph can generate grey level and colour anaglyphs.
The anaglyphs can be viewed on a computer screen, saved to the disk in the Jpeg or Tiff format, or printed on a colour Printer. Anaglyphs are viewed through 3D red-blue glasses to bring out the 3D effect.
On installation, Z-Anaglyph will default to French menus. However it is possible to set Z-Anaglyph with English menus using the Preferences screen.
At present, the user's manual is only available in French. However Z-Anaglyph is very easy to use and Hints are available at every command.
To install Z-Anaglyph:
- Read the licence notice.
- Download the install of Z-Anaglyph using the link at the bottom of this page.
- Double click on the install file zsetup.exe. Accept all install default values.
- The install will create a program menu Z-Anaglyph on Start - Programs - Z-Anaglyph
- In the Preference screen, choose English (to get the menus in English).
- Note: the install file zsetup.exe is not needed to run the software and can be deleted after installation.